Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)

Go down 
+4
Matt
~C~
~A~
L
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L
Admin
L

Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:00 am

L sat down in a love seat in the big room where the kids were to ask him questions soon enough. The kids were told L would be visiting but not told when, it was to be a surprise. L held a cup of coffee and a saucer in one hand. He took a sip from it and looked up as he saw Watari walk into the room saying the kids still haven't heard.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterevised.rpg-board.net
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:05 am

~A~ popped her head in as she knew today was the day. Her eyes brightened for she liked story time. She came into the room and her cheeks reddened as she noticed she was the only child in the room so far. She shuffled her feet to the carpet and sat down looking at her hands
Back to top Go down
http://therebirthofaquas.darkbb.com/forum.htm
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:07 am

Carys trundled in behind Angel, looking a little shy.

"Hey, A...what's going on?" she whispered, tugging at her best friend's arm. She sat down just behind her and looked around.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:08 am

L did not notice the two young girls shuffle into the room as he had his eyes closed drinking his coffee.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:10 am

She turned to her friend and smiled shyly.

" L is here, I think today is story time chica" she replied a little excited. " Last time I saw L, I was learning English" she replied shyly
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:12 am

Carys' eyes widened in awe "Whoa...the real thing!?"

"This is gonna be awesome!"
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:13 am

L put the Saucer down on the table and set his glass on it. and fixed the way he was sitting.
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:20 am

"Are you...L?" Carys said to the odd looking man, her eyes full of wonder.

She then glanced at Angel and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:26 am

Matt threw the cigarette to the plant outside the door before entering and blew the air putting a gum into his mouth before entering. He entered nonchalantly and looked at the two girls. From the back he could tell who they were. Little A , and ~C~. They were the only ones he could tolerate.

" Yo"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:27 am

She winked at Carys and then turned her head to see Matt. She let out a tiny smirk as she smelled his jacket, it retained the smoke. She let out a little laugh.

" Hey Matt' she replied " Sit down"
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 am

He opened his eyes slowly And looked at the three kids. "..Yes..I Am L" he said
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 am

Carys turned and smiled "Matty!"

She then patted the floor, turning back "Come sit here with us."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:29 am

Mello strode into the room, his eyes blazing as he leant against the wall.

I wonder where that albino nitwit is, thought to himself, gnawing his chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:34 am

She smiled brightly at how he confessed and turned to Mello. She blinked a few times unimpressed at him being there and ate a strawberry from the table. She moved over and let him sit between the two.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:35 am

Mello frowned and sat down between ~A~ and ~C~.

"Hi." he mumbled at ~A~, still gnawing his chocolate violently.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:36 am

L looked at all of them So These are my apprentices.. He thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:36 am

He rolled his eyes at her nickname for him and he sighed sitting down where he was asked. He slightly glared at A, for she smirked knowing what he had been doing. That little sneak was quiet when bored or curious. Mello as far as he knows could not stand her.

" Shut it midget" he mumbled and turned to Carys . " Hey C......why are we here?"
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:39 am

Carys looked at Matt and smiled brightly.

"I guess L's gonna tell us stories or something," she said, jerking her head in L's direction "I'm not too sure myself."

She leant back on her hands and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:46 am

Mello smirked when he heard Matt call ~A~ a midget.

"He has a point...shorty." Mello hissed quietly, smirking evilly. He hated ~A~ with a passion, as she seemed to be L's favourite.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 am

Wheres the other one..Nate.. He thought to himself and looked at the four of them argue
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 am

She rolled her eyes at him and glared.

" Wittle Dutch boy angry? " she replied smirking

She smiled and innocently ate another strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:49 am

Mello glared and rolled his eyes.

"Why would I be angry, exactly? If I remember, I'm going to succeed before you do, small fry."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:49 am

Matt had stuffed a cherry in his mouth and he almost chocked as she called Mello thats. Part of him that loved entertainment was amused.

" Tell me when it starts" he mumbled to C and he took out his game boy
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:51 am

"Mmm, I will, Matty." she said, staring at L with wide eyes, completely and utterly starstruck by him
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:52 am

She let out a little innocent smile and she giggled.........if no one knew better she truly was an angel. But with some she had a sharp tongue.

" Why would you beat me? I mean you are almost 3 years my senior. But I have qualities that helmet you call hair cannot fit in" she replied in the sugary voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next