Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uninterested(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:43 am

Kazuki stood staring into the water. This world seems so boring,there's no excitement no adrenaline. It's almost depressing. He picked up a rock,and skipped it across the water's surface.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Mikami was walking on the beach in his suit, taking a break from work. He was tired from all the paper work he had to process let alone all the criminals screaming in his ear, he was kinda depressed, but he'd make it through the day. As he was walking he noticed a lonesome figure standing near the water skipping a rock. However, he as not on to be socialy adept, or social period. No, he preferred to keep to himself and just stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Kazuki noticed someone else near him,he turned and smiled. After a smile,he turned back to the water. I'm fourteen I'm supposed to be excited and full of things to do,but I yearn for adventure.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Mikami kept his eyes focused on the horizen, the place looked more beautiful and justified without criminals in the world. Yet they still lived on, however, he knew that the world would soon be knew. As long as his lord, Kira, continued to wipe the filthy criminals from existence, the world would soon reach whole new. He pulled his suitcase up and pulled out some papers, he scanned them carefully, and smiled wickedly. In the back of his mind, he read each name of every criminal was killed, and after the name, he would sy [i'Sakujo!'[/i] To him, the erasing of these criminals was cleansing the world.

"Sakujo, hehehehe. Kira will bring world peace."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Kazuki felt something strange about this man,maybe he was just paranoid,but he felt different. Kazuki kept thinking though. Even with all this news going around of "Kira",life seems to be nothing. I feel as if I'm completely unaffected whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Mikami continued to mumble Sakujo o himself after he finished the entire list of names. His eyes seemed to give off a dim glo as he looked into a horizen of rightousness. He was a firm believer of Kira, and knew he would do what's right to bring the world back to peace. He looked over at the man next to him, and whispered Sakujo silently. He wondered if this man was a Kira opposer, or one of his many descendents.

"Mikami Teru, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Kazuki heard the man addressing him. He looked around,seeing nobody was there he spoke,"Kazuki Shakou. Nice to meet you." He spoke with politeness in his voice,even though he cared not for strangers.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Mikami walked up next to the figure. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his police badge, showing it to the man. He pulled out a pen and a notepad, and looked right at the man. His voice was emotionless, yet when he wrote, his hand swerved and danced along with his quick handwriting. Then he flipped to a second page, and started to ask the man some questions.

"I am writing a book on his whole Kira epidemic, and i'd like to know what your views on this character. Do you see him as some form of good, or is he no better than the criminals he's killing off?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:44 pm

"Good and evil,they are so...inappropriate. Kira falls under neither of these columns. For if he were good death would not happen,but if he were evil deaths of others would've occurred. So really good and evil do not fit this being,I see many reasons why Kira is neither. If you were to ask me my allegiance,I would tell you...that I belive Kira's doing is that which will purify the world,I support Kira completely."
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Mikami wrote down every word the man said. He was truly a understander of Kira and his actions. Once he finished writing, he swiped his pen off of the paper as if he was swinging a sword. As he did so, his eyes lightened up, and his emotionless expression turned into a evil grin. Then he spoke, his voice calm, with a rested evil hidden inside it.

"Ah, and what about his actions? Do you find them to be a reasonable way of cleansing the world?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Kazuki nodded without hesitation. "More than reasonable,I see it as the best way to go about it."
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Mikami smirked evily as he continued to write down the man's words. He too was a firm believer of Kira's actions. He praised him as if he was a god. On the final letter he swiped his pen again, as if swinging a sword of rightousness. He then looked back up at the man and asked another question.

"Would you say Kira is a..... god?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:56 pm

"A god...never considered it like that. A god is a divinity,one who brings justice,and peace. So I guess in a way,he could be called a god."
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Mikami finished his questions and put his pen and notebook away. He then outstreched his hand for the man to shake.

"It i nice to meet another follower of Kira."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Kazuki took the man's hand,and shook. "While I follow his beliefs,I have nothing to do with his murders. If I could,well...I would gladly help."
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Mikami pushed a strand of hair from out infron of his eye, and threw his head back a few inches.

"I too would help if i could, however, his divine judgement is what we must look to. Our support should be enough for him, for now anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:05 pm

"I suppose so. Kira is definitely a divine force,one we may never truly understand." The thought of Kira made Kazuki forget his boredom.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Yes, he would bring a reign of hell upon all those who opposed him. Mikami refused to accept the fact that Kira was deemed evil by some, no, he and Kazuki could both help Kira, but they would have to be smart and use as many tactics as they could to their advantage.

"How do you feel about helping Kira?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:15 pm

"I would help him in a heartbeat,but how would that happen? There is no way of finding him,and no way of approaching him."
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Mikami nodded slowly, deep in thought trying to think of a way to help Kira. Then it hit him, they could get rid of the criminals themselves.

"We could always kill the criminals he wouldn't be able to reach."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Kazuki spoke calmly. "We are unable to kill without being caught,plus what criminals could he not reach?"
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:24 pm

"I can get us past security, and kill them with good reason, but i'd need your help. There are many police cops who wouldn't mind helping Kira clear the world of more criminals. There are criminals under heavy protection that Kira can't get to, bu we can. Will you help me?"

Mikami extended his hand out. If the man would accept, then the two would purify the world, in order to bring more peace to the world.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:25 pm

"I suppose. Anything to boost my adrenaline." He took his hand again,and smiled,for real this time.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Mikami retracted his hand and put it on his chin as he tried to think of a way for them to get to the most notorious criminal ever, a big time mafia boss that is kept on the down low in fear of Kira trying to kill him. Mikami then motioned for Kazuki to follow him.

"We will get you a meeting with someone who needs to be.... disposed. We will go back to the police statio, and you will kill him there. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:33 pm

"Is there a particular method I should use,I'm merely a teen I know not many ways to kill." He spoke innocently,although he lied he knew many ways to kill a man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uninterested(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uninterested(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next