Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lounge room (invite needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~N~

~N~

The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:41 am

"Angel, you don't get it...do you? I meant...I want us to always be together. In this moment, here and now...and for the rest of our lives."Near explained with a small smile as he hugged her close."I had a crush on someone for many years in secret. That person is you, A."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 am

Her face turned four shades of red and let herself be pulled into a hug from him.

" Oh......I always found you intriguing Nate. Ever since I was three, you were so cute to me, you were quiet and I wanted to know about you . Carys would tease me " she said softly playing with her finger.

She looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

" I would love to be with you" she whispered. " As long as it can be"
Back to top Go down
http://therebirthofaquas.darkbb.com/forum.htm
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 am

"Angel, we can be together for the rest of our lives. I promise that even kira wont come between us. If L dies and one of us were to take his place...I will catch kira with your help and make absolutely certain that he is brought to justice with both of our lives spared. Kira will be caught. Then we can live happily together. Of coarse, I am currently doing my own investigations but, being unable to aquire some needed information, I managed to trick L into letting some slip."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:27 am

Her eyes glowed at how much of a dreamer he was.

" I would love that Nate" she whispered " I know you will become successor and as I said , I shall be by your side no matter what. I know you can surpass L, you are smarter and your social skills shall make you succeed." she whispered and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Near almost smiled wide. "Thank you for your support. Angel. In fact, I look forward to that day." He replied before kissing back.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:50 pm

She smiled as he kissed her back and hugged him close afterward.

" Yes well, I have been logical and obviously a normal life without solving is cases is pretty much impossible. " she said amused. " You are the best Wammy's can produce and basically that means many cases. I shall help anyway I can , for like L, you know you cannot do this alone"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:30 pm

"I never said I could, however, Angel, I would use a different approach. L's seems riddled with mistakes."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:36 pm

She looked up at him curiously.

" In what ways Nate?" she asked " What would you do differently?"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:02 pm

"Unlike L, I would give a direct approach. I would want to contact kira face to face. I would not use a stand in. By doing this, I could observe his actions face to face. Don't worry...by this time, I wont notice if kira were to try anything and bring him down to justice."Near explained."Unlike L, I would not hide behind a screen."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:18 pm

She frowned slightly at how reckless he sounded, but sighed as it seemed to make sense. She lifted a hand to his cheek and sighed.

" Well , I hate to admit it , you are being logical. But if he sees your face, he has an advantage for , we have established from what I have inquired from L that you need a face and a name. He would have yours and whatever Kira uses, it is an affective method. L is careful , so don't insult him Nate" she said softly
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 pm

"I am afraid you don't understand me, Angel. What I said was to confront kira head on. I would most likely have an outside force present. We would monitor said kira face to face and i would admit to being L, or N rather, he would most likely make a move, so, I'd have that force ready to bring him down. Of coarse I would not do this with cameras, for even one wrong angle could hide a small movement and if i see how kira commits his murders, perhaps i can stop him, If thats the case, I would solve the case with my life in tact."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:21 pm

She sighed and nodded.

" Very well, I see how you see the case. So you will take more actions, but promise me to not to use people as pawns. " she said seriously. " Don't use people as if a cases is a game of chess, its disturbing how people do" she added looking away.

She hated the comment that L had said before. Using people as pawns and how that would begin and Nate would do the same .
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 am

"Huh? What makes you say that, Angel?"Near asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:14 am

She sighed.

" If you must know, I talked to L a few nights ago at midnight. He said , that you would use people as pawns for your advantage"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 am

"I see..."He mumbled before hugging her tight. "Angel...if I were to use people as pawns...I would us myself in the front lines and be certain that the others would be away from harm. What I would do from there, would be entirely up to the situation."He explained.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:34 am

She snuggled his frame and looked up biting her lip.

" I see .......so L was wrong then about you" she said " I am sorry for doubting your capabilities"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:18 am

"No, it's fine, Angel...bur what made you doubt me?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:36 pm

She looked away from his face.

" L, he was so sure of it. He made sense, he said he has studied you. He told me all this , as I said at midnight two nights ago I believe. We were eating cake and we started this talk about the successors. He said I was chaotic and then......he said you would use people that way" she said not meeting his eyes, for fearing she hurt him.
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:22 pm

"I see."Near said blankly as he twiddled his hair.
"He said that, did he? Hm...perhaps he was only being immature because of the fact that I tricked him into slipping information."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 pm

She looked up at him surprised.

" He's a man of his twenties , there is no way, that he would act childish over a thirteen year old boy. " she said " He probably handed you some, Nate I don't think you are acting mature yourself. "
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 pm

"Angel, L is human, therefor, he makes mistakes. I took this chance and in turn, bluffed. I now know suspect kira is connected to the police in some way and that he is male as well as in high school."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:51 pm

She bit her lip thinking .

" So you mean to say is that Suspect Kira, could be a high school student, and if you think he is connected to the Police, ......children perhaps? Do you know who the policemen are, I mean......the names. Then maybe then a background check could reveal the police officers offspring"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:17 pm

"I never said could, Angel. What I have said...was simply that I know Suspect Kira is a male in high school who happens to be connected to the Japanese Task Force and police."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:16 am

She bit her lip thinking.

" Well what I am saying is simply that the way he can be connected to the task force is through family " she said a little annoyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge room (invite needed)   The Lounge room (invite needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge room (invite needed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2