Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The play room

Go down 
+3
Hikari
~N~
~A~
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:44 am

A was in the play room playing with one of the video games she ' borrowed' from Matt. She had strawberries on her plate and would eat one once in a while. She loved strawberries and she smiled at the thought that everyone had that quirk.

" We sure are a messed up bunch' she mumbled to herself amused.
Back to top Go down
http://therebirthofaquas.darkbb.com/forum.htm
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:11 am

N walked into the room and glanced up as he noticed A was sitting in his usual spot. He sighed and twiddled his hair as he walked over and sat beside her.
He took his toy robot and started playing with it.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:18 am

She tensed as she felt someone in the room and she thought it was Mello. When she heard no stupid comment she saw a pair of socks on her eye level. She blushed when she saw a pair of pale hands on a robot. She continued to play the game acting nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:50 am

Near laid down on the floor beside her as he played with the robot toy as if it were flying through the air. He managed to steal a few glances up at A as he played with his toy. He remained quiet as he twiddled his hair with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:59 am

She looked at him and hid a smile as she saw him play making the robot fly around. She found him adorable , and though her competition, she knew that he was someone that did not purposely succeed, she did not know for sure, but she thought. She acted like she did not notice as he looked at her . She felt like a specimen.

" Near? Do you like robots that much?"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 am

Near glanced up at her as he stood up then sat hunched over one knee, twiddling his hair. "Not really...I suppose its only an item that helps pass the time. To tell you the truth, A, Toys may improve your mind by vastly thirty seven percent through utilizing and strengthening your cerebellum in creativity, thus, raising your deductive skills by over fifty nine percent."Near replied as he looked up at her, twiddling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:31 am

Shinko walked in and heard the massive percentages and he placed his hand on his forehead...He didnt feel like hearing numbers. He walked to the corner of the room where a old trpg was set up and he picked up the pieces and started playing with them.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 am

She looked at him amused and wanted to laugh at how someone would make something as simple as a toy to be so technical. She bit her lip from preventing the laughter.

" I must say I am very foolish, for I believed something as simple as a robot" she said taking it carefully from his hands and pushing the button smiling. " Could actually stimulate the mind. for I am not one to think as paradoxical as yourself . I see something that brings enjoyment in simple child as myself" she replied smiling.
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:38 am

Near twiddled his hair and watched her. "I see...I suppose it is for amusement to some extent, Angel."Near replied as he grabbed his toy.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:45 am

She frowned and she walked towards the toy box trying to find something to play with. She brought out a bucket of play doh. She smiled and looked at the boy at the corner. Curiously enough he had never seen him before but she smiled and walked back to Near. She sat down indian style and began to mold the play doh.

" Since you dont like to share I thought I would get something to stimulate my mind''
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 am

"I see..."Near said as he watched her curiously. "Perhaps you would prefer to try something better?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:55 pm

She was molding the play doh, for it was beginning to take shape. It was being shaped into a figure even herself did not know. She looked up after his comment confused yet curious.

" Oh really? And what is that?" she asked
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Near smiled softly. He never smiled to anyone before. N grabbed her hands and cupped them in his. He slowly moved his lips to hers and kisses A for many minutes.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:56 pm

When he smiled and smiled shyly back then looked down. But as he cupped her hands in his she looked up confused. She was about to say something when she felt his lips on hers and her eyes widened. She was surprised and her cheeks flushed at the kissed and her eyes fluttered closed as she kissed back.
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Near pulled back and watched her deeply into her eyes.
"Did you enjoy that, Angel?" He asked with a smile smile. "Certainly better than play dough i trust?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:27 pm

She looked at him a little disoriented and smiled softly as she did not know what to say.

" It was more interesting than play doh" she said in surprisingly a calm tone. " But now I think....why do it? I know I am more interesting than I toy robot and I hope so, but what is your motive?"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Near looked at her with his expressionless eyes but held a small smile.
He twiddled his hair as he spoke. "A motive you say? The ends justify the means....so I suppose you could guess, Angel."He replied, knowing she hadnt noticed he continues to call her angel.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:59 pm

She felt a smile tug on her lips, but then her eyes went straight to his eyes when he called her , her name. She looked at him and her eyes became blank of emotion.

" Why do you call me that ? Am I not worth of an alias? Angel ....how do you know my name?" she asked

She was wary of him now. No one called her Angelina by any means , but she was called Angel, by only two people. Roger and Wammy.

'Was this all to get a hand up for successor?' she thought
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Near watched her as he twiddled his hair. He kept his smile.
"Oh? Is that your name? My apologies. I was not aware of that. In fact, I called you angel based upon your code, A. I simply took the letter and matched a word of your beauty to create a nickname. That is all. I will stop if you would prefer to be called something else. Unless, of coarse, you dont mind."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Though her eyes were devoid of emotion, her face became even more flushed at the compliment. She inwardly cursed her lack of social skills for she would be able to come up with a witty comment to reply with. She was flustered and hated herself for it, her brain was desperately searching for a comment and she she said it before checking it.

" T-thank you, but I seem to have traded my name for a kiss. ....... but can you tell me yours?" she asked " Its only fair, for you have a leg up over me ..and I would hate to sneak and search"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:23 pm

"Oh, don't bother...you will not find any info on me. I made certain of that.
However, Angel, if you would go so far as to do that only to find my name, then I will tell you."Near mumbled as he twiddled his hair.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:44 pm

She turned to face him better and she smiled slightly.

" Well, what is it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:12 pm

"Come closer. I wouldn't want others to hear. It's just a precaution. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 pm

She nodded and she leaned closer to him eyes bright with interest.

" Tell me" she whispered
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Near leaned closer. "A little closer."He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The play room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The play room   The play room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The play room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next