Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An encounter with L

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~N~

~N~

An encounter with L Empty
PostSubject: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:49 pm

Near sat quietly in the cafe of wammy's with one leg pressed to his chest at a table in the back. He was stacking sugar cubes. N stopped and took a sip of his sugary coffee.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:52 pm

L decided to pay a visit to the cafe in wammys since he was out of coffee. He went to the counter and grabbed a cup of coffee and started putting several sugar cubes in his coffee.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterevised.rpg-board.net
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Near glanced up and noticed L.
"Hm..." Near went back to stacking sugar cubes.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:55 pm

He noticed the white haired boy across the cafe and finished putting the sugar cubes into his coffee and sat at a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Near stacked the last cube perfectly but it lost balance and the cubes fell across the table. Near twiddled his hair and looked up as he spotted L watching him. "Hello L." He mumbled. "It's nice to meet you at last."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm

L sipped his coffee before speaking. "..Yes I Suppose it's time we've met" he said
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:07 pm

"I see...well then, L, the honor is mine.."N replied as he sipped his coffee again.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:05 am

L looked at the kid, he was surely different from the rest of them
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:26 am

Near watched L closely. "What's the matter L? Is there a problem?"N asked before putting fifteen of the sugar cubes he was previously stacking into his coffee and mixed it around.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:28 am

"..No, I Was only thinking" he mumbled and looked at his coffee and took a sip
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:31 am

"I see...well then, I would like to ask how the current case is going? You see, L.."N mumbled as he took another sip.
"I've been following up on the kira case as well...and..I have an idea that may come to interest you..."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:32 am

His interest began to rise in this boy. "..Explain your thoughts"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 am

Near took a sip of his coffee then placed it on the table. Near stood up and sat at L's table to keep his information from anyone who would over hear.
He twiddled his hair and watched emotionlessly into L's grey eyes.
"Very well then, L...I believe..seeing as to the fact that you have found Kira to be upon residence in the Kanto region of japan and judging from the times of death, he must be a student. Kira must be of excellent intelligence, the logical choice would be an academy. If Kira is getting information from the media and news stations, then perhaps if he do not show the names and faces of criminals, or anyone for that matter, to go public, kira may run out of resources....however...if he still finds ways to gather said information, kira could be conected to the police in some way."Near looked at im with a bored expression. "If you find this to be usefull, I suggest that you confront kira face to face, tell kira you are L but you are only one part of a larger organization. Kira would be too fearfull to kill you. The fact remains that it is risky, yet, it would also make him nervous. Its your biggest protection as well as risk. However, my thoughts are that kira would possibly be far too afraid to kill you."
Near explained.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:05 am

L was impressed to hear that this young boy figured out much of what L already Knew. "Yes..I Already knew this" he mumbled "I planned on confronting him soon after I leave back for Japan" he said "Im Surprised you've figured most of this out, where are you getting this information" he asked
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:17 am

Near twiddled his hair silently. He watched L for reactions. "I see...so...judging from what you just said it is safe to say that you have already found a prime candidate for a suspect....hm...L....I believe I may be of use to you...
and...one other thing....if you, the great detective L, cannot find how I collect information...then I suppose you are not as great as everyone says you are..."
Near said, twiddling his hair.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 am

L smirked at how straightforward this boy could be "Well, I can see you will make a fine detective some day" he mumbled "Maybe even better then myself" he muttered in a more serious tone. "And Yes, I Have a prime suspect that would make sense as Kira" he muttered
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:30 am

Near watched L for any other possible reactions. "Is that so?
What have you uncovered so far? Is there any important facts to know?"
Near asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:33 am

"Most of that Is for me and the ones im working with to know" he mumbled "Im Sorry, I cannot uncover that information just yet"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:03 am

"I see...so you have taken on a group? That just confirmed my suspicions, L...
I must say...so far...you...the great L....aren't very impressive. To take on a group proves that you need help and...open yourself up to being killed by kira.
I'd say the odds of you succeeding in catching kira would be greater if you have fewer numbers.....however...the fact remains that I am not you, therefor, I leave your decisions up to you. "
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:09 am

L smiled "..Well, I won't be able to catch him by myself, but looking for help does not make me weak" he muttered "You cant do everything alone" he mumbled "But Yes I Do need help in this case"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:33 pm

"I see...perhaps I may be of assistance, L.
If you can find how kira commits these acts then the case would undoubtedly be solved already...by the way, I know that you couldn't solve the case alone, however, I was purely stating that if you were to take on a task force, the odds of success would raise by sixty-seven percent. The larger the group, the easier it is for kira to gather information....that is...if he were connected to a member of your force. I believe an internal investigation is in order, however...im certain you would have already thought of that, in fact....you probably already know everything I tell you...this is because I am finding these bits of information by my self, and not with your help. This case shouldn't last very long,L."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:40 pm

He smiled at how smart this boy was, probably smarter then himself. "Yes,this case won't last very long, I've already found a leak in the police criminal records, I am having an outside force investigate the families of the police force." he said and sipped his coffee and pulled his knees to his chest.
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:53 pm

"An outside force you say? Perhaps a force that would not draw attention. hm....let me guess...the FBI from America?" Near asked with a small smile.
"Be sure that they stay alert. One slip may end in failure. This kira sounds like one mistake is all it takes. That goes for you as well, L..... Oh, and one other thing...from what you said, Kira is connected to the police in some way...and since you have said that, that means the one who is connected to kira is in your task force...interesting........yes.....the only actual challenge would be to find physical evidence....hm..."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:58 pm

L's face brightened, this boy may be his successor one day. "That is correct,I just need the evidence to convict him" he mumbled
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:23 pm

"Hm...have you noticed any strange behavior patterns of the suspect?
Usually you can detect a murderer such as kira from watching daily habits for they subconsciously give themselves away in their habits in some way. I am certain you should see this. Oh, and if this kira is a student, it would be interesting to see his reactions to you confronting him. Any reaction at all such as consistent pauses, or quick responsonses are both considered suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An encounter with L   An encounter with L I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An encounter with L
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Revised :: World of Death Note :: Wammys-
Jump to: