Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting with Hikari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~N~

~N~

Meeting with Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Near sat quietly in the corner of the lounge, putting together an advanced puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Hikari walked inside the room with his hands in his pockets. He noticed the puzzle and then looked at Near. He sat down across from him studying the puzzle for awhile.
"Hello N", he said
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:46 pm

Near placed the final piece in its spot and revealed a white puzzle with a small black L. "Hello there, H. Is there a reason for you to talk me?"Near asked carelessly as he dumped the puzzle off its stand and watched the pieces scatter. He started putting it together again.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Hikari looked at the puzzle and started putting some pieces together.
"Does there always have to be a reason?", he asked
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Near looked up at him with an annoyed expression."I suppose it's fine.
What do you want?" Near asked as he placed a few pieces in the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:55 pm

"Well I wanted to know what you think about the Kira case...seems very interesting I think", he said putting some of the puzzle pieces together
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:07 am

"The kira case? What about it?"Near asked as he placed another piece in.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:13 am

Hikari continued to put some pieces into place, it was difficult since all the pieces were white but by looking at the edges of the pieces he managed.

"Well what do you think about Kira...what kind of person he is. A murderer is a murderer but what do you think he was like to be motivated to do all of this", he said
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:32 am

Near easily placed in more pieces. "Well, given the current situation, I have concluded that Kira thinks himself to hold a sense of justice. I would have to agree with you on that. Weather this kira calls himself justice for killing criminals...the fact of the matter remains that people are dying. Kira is a murderer...nothing more..and nothing less, H..."He explained.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:35 am

"I was thinking the same thing earlier. I was also wondering on how Kira killed people but I think I figured out how thats done. How do you think L will fare against this new opponent?", he asked
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:52 am

"Oh? Is that a fact? How might kira kill them, H?"Near asked carelessly as he continued to solve his puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:56 am

Hikari finished the part of the puzzle he was working on and then looked at N.
"So far I would guess that Kira needs a face and a name to kill", he said
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:01 am

Near glanced up at H. "You would be correct in making that assumption, H.
It was fairly obvious on that fact that faces and names of criminals on the news and media were targeted....and H....to answer your question earlier..."He finished the puzzle."I actually don't believe L can succeed in this case."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:04 am

Hikari noticed N finished the puzzle. He then narrowed his eyes at Near as he said he didnt believe L could solve the case.

"Well the odds are against him but you dont think he can do it? Why not?", he asked
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 am

"Its simple. L has one major weakness...judging from his past cases..all he managed to do was to simply hide behind a monitor while someone else investigates. Although this would give L an advantage, kira not knowing his face or name, it could be seen as a weakness as well. Say, L introduced himself as L to call kira into the open. Do you remember that? What if..our observations were incorrect? What if kira could kill with purely a face. Regardless of an alias.
Or if kira came in contact with L. I believe kira would not kill L openly as soon as he finds his identity...no...that would only draw attention to suspect kira...I believe kira would wait for a moment of weakness...and then...kill L..."Near explained carelessly as he slamed his fist down to scatter the pieces. He picked up the piece with the black emblem of L and held it up. "If L cannot solve the puzzle...if he cant win the game..then he is nothing but a loser..."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:44 am

Hikari although he somewhat understood Nears point was outraged that N had such little faith in L, even that he could call L a loser.

"So that means you are probably expecting L to lose...does that mean you expect to have to face Kira yourself?", he asked
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Near watched H closely. "Actually H, that is correct. I am one hundred percent sure of that. It wont take me long to convict suspect kira with what evidence I have stolen by L himself..."Near replied.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:16 pm

"Tell me, how are you so sure that L will fail and you can solve this case with information you gathered from L, if it was L himself that provided you with the information", he said
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 pm

"I never said I had no confidence in L's capabilities, however, H, I do believe that L is lacking in some areas of expertise. L told me with his on words that I am more intelligent that himself for learning of all he knew without being told so, I pried for more...classified information and tricked him into slipping the Suspect Kira's identity."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 pm

*Well to defend yourself and say that you do have confidence in L, yet you expect him to lose..*, he thought.

"Interesting...", was all he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Hikari   Meeting with Hikari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Hikari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Revised :: World of Death Note :: Wammys-
Jump to: