Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mikami Teru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru Empty
PostSubject: Mikami Teru   Mikami Teru I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Basics
Name: Mikami Teru

Occupation&Affiliation
Side: Kira
Job: Prosecutor

Other Things
I.Q: 196
Bio: Mikami gew up with a sense of justice and rightousness. Eversince he was young, he had witnessed those he deemed 'evil', died in mysterious accidents in which no innocents were harmed. This helped inspire him throughout his life to belive and follow the path of justice and rightouseness. As he entered high school he was bullied for his sense of rightousness and justice, however, they all met the hand of god when they were each mysteriously killed in an accident or murder. Because of his beliefs, after he graduated from college, he became a prosecutor. After serving for only a few months, the character 'kira' comes into his view and becomes his god. He worships Kira and is soon given the responsibility of the Deathnote. Once he was given the note, he quickly made a deal with Ryuuku to gain the shinigami eyes.

As time went on, Mikami wrote down the names of the disgusting vermon who plagued the world with their evil deeds. He was almost on equal grounds in intelligence and willingness to kill another human being. He was a person who had the ability to become a feared rival of Kira, yet he remained loyal. He was becoming psychologically unbalanced, even to a level beyond Kira, constantly muttering "Sakujo, Sakujo, Sakujo..." (Eliminate) to himself as he wrote down each name in the book.

Stats
Out Of 40 Fill Out these:
Intelligence: 19
Willingness To Act: 7
Creativity: 2
Social Life: 1
Motivation: 6
Acting Skills: 5

Last edited by Mikami Teru on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Mikami Teru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikami Teru   Mikami Teru I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:11 am

Your IQ is to be a point lower than Light. And from the manga it is not plausible for mikami to be smarter than near which his IQ is 240 and surpasses all the other cannons in level of intellect.

Until you edit it , you cannot be approved
Back to top Go down
http://therebirthofaquas.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikami Teru   Mikami Teru I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 am

229 ok?
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Mikami Teru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikami Teru   Mikami Teru I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:13 am

Check the character application that Light did , and lower it a point
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikami Teru   Mikami Teru I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:15 am

Done and done.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Mikami Teru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikami Teru   Mikami Teru I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:16 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikami Teru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikami Teru   Mikami Teru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikami Teru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Revised :: General :: Character creation-
Jump to: