Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boredom...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuk

Ryuk

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:44 am

Ryuk sat in the shinigami relm as he watched Deridovely and Gukku playing their usual game of gampling bones.
Deridovely grins as he scored. "Haha! I win again! In your face, Gukku!"
Gukku grimmaced. "Just you wait. Next time I'll win for sure!" then watched over at Ryuk. "Hey Ryuk. You should join us and play some time."
Ryuk stared with a wide grin into the rust storm or barren terrain known as MU or otherwise known as the shinigami relm. This is boring...everyday its the same thing in and out...nothing ever changes. All the other shinigami ever do is nap and gample...this world is rotten.Ryuk thought as he stood up. Deridovely looked up at Ryuk. "Hey, Ryuk. Where ya goin?" Ryuk walked passed them. "I dropped my note."
Gukku looked back to Ryuk. "Hey, thats bad luck man. Know where you dropped it at?" Ryuk ignored them as he continued to walk. "Yeah...The human world..." Ryuk said as he walked. Deridovely and Gukku looked surprised as they both exclaimed, "WHAT?!" Ryuk made his way to the pool of souls were the souls of the dead pass through MU to get to their predetermined afterlife, heaven,or hell.
He stretched out his wings and hunched back over with a wide grin as he flew down into the human world.
Meanwhile, the note fell in the grassy area just outside of the TO OH acadamy.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:04 am

Light was looking outside the window in his class room and he had his head resting in his hand the teacher saw his attention fading he asked him "yagami are you still with us" Light quickly looked at him and nodded "yes sir" the teacher looked back at the book "can translate this for us" light sighed and stood up and faced the class "fallow the teachings of god a recive his blessings and so it shall be that the seas will again become bountiful and the raging stoorms will subside" the next day light saw a black note book fall into a grassy area after school was over he made his way to the area and picks it up "death....note as in a note book of death c'mon" he read the words in the book he put it down silently and walks away as he walks back to his home a small black note book is poking out of his book bag and he opens the door to his room and lays on his bed and thinks to himself about what he read the person whos name in this note book..shall die he turns on the tv and looks at the news he sees that a criminal has struck so he decides to test it out he waits to the exact moment and sighs "nothing..hm should have known" he hears that the man has been found dead his eyes widen "death...note it does work" his mother knocks on his door "light its already 6:30 shouldnt you be going to cram school" light quickly turns off the tv and puts the note book in his bag "if this thing works il have to test it one more time" he sits in cram school and looks around and thinks it shouldnt be someone i know but would anyone care if someone they didnt even like were to just dissapear he walks out of the school girls a re standing out side talking about a party while one guy is going on about his mother not being there he walks to a local super market to see a few men on bikes about to rape a poor woman he writes the name down and waits the girl manages to get free and run away one of them goes after her and gets hit by a 18 wheeler lights eyes widen the death note its for real
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:33 am

Ryuk flew around town and found the residence of the owner of his death note later that night. Thunder crackled down as lightning flashed along the cloudy, moonlit city. Ryuk's red eyes glowed from the corner of Light's room where the wind blew in from an open window. Ryuk cackled. "You already wrote quite a few names in my notebook. I'm impressed." He cackled again as lightning lit up the room, revealing his demonic grin. "Most humans are too afraid to write that many names already."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:46 am

Light heard the voice and was startled "ahhh" he said as he feel out of his chair and stairs up at him
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:57 am

Ryuk cackled again as he moved closer to Light. "Are you afraid? That notebook you have, belongs to me." Ryuk cackled.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:58 am

Light got up off the floor "no im not afraid in fact iv been waiting for you"
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:03 am

"Oh? Is that so?" Ryuk asked with a wide grin. "I am Ryuk. The one who used to own that notebook."He cackled."So, Light, why are you not afraid?"
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:05 am

"when i found this note book i knew you were coming to take my soul but im not afraid"
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:14 am

"Kahaha! Is that some super stition you humans thought up? Im not gonna do anything to you...."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:17 am

Lights eyes widdend "y-your not then why was i chosen to have it then"
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:24 am

The T.V Started a big broadcast and a man could be seen sitting at a desk with a name indicator on the desk saying Lind L Taylor. "This is a Worldwide broadcast to the one called Kira." he stated boldly. "I may not know how you are conducting these murders but what I do know what you are doing is Evil!" he stated and laid his arms in front of him relaxing himself.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterevised.rpg-board.net
Light

Light

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:26 am

Light stands up "evil im evil no those who appose me are the true evil ones a world with out crime that is the world people truly desire and i will be the God of that new world"
Light sits back at his desk and writes L's name in the note book and waits for the time of death

Last edited by Light on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:30 am

After the forty tedious seconds ended. Lind L Taylor clutched his chest in pain out of nowhere and callapsed over his desk and fell to the ground. Two men came around and grabbed him taking him off stage. The Screen went white with a Black letter L in the center. "..Amazing.." the animated voice said. "I Didn't think we'd find you so quickly." he said "I know this was said to be a worldwide broadcast but this was centered in the To Oh region of Japan." he slyly said. "Now I know where you are, And I have an idea of how you conduct your murders." he stated. "Now, Kira Kill Me! Go On Do It!" he shouted "Kill Me!" he waited for a moment "..Its as I thought, You cant kill me, it seems you need to see a persons face to kill them, and perhaps a name as well" he said "Thank you Kira, you've made this one step easier to finding out who you are"
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:32 am

Ryuk watched in amusement. "Kahaha. Humans are so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:35 am

Light hangs his head over the desk "send me to die he says...L.im going to find you and dispose of you if its the last thing i do i'm Justice!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:37 am

"Killing for justice! How noble of you. Kahaha."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:42 am

The Broadcast ended with the last message "Kira, I Am Justice!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:22 am

Ryuk watched Light with a wide, amused grin.
"So Light, what will you do now? Kahaha"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...   Boredom... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Revised :: World of Death Note :: School-
Jump to: