Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carys Williams, or C

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~C~

~C~

Carys Williams, or C Empty
PostSubject: Carys Williams, or C   Carys Williams, or C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Basics
Name: Carys Marie Jeevas, or C

Occupation&Affiliation
Side:(Task Force,Kira,Neutral) Mafia
Job: working in the Mafia

Other Things
I.Q: 171
Bio: Carys was born in Cardiff, Wales, where she lived with her mother until she was two. Her mother left her on the streets of Cardiff, where she was taken into an orphanage, in Swansea, also in Wales.
Whilst in St. David's Orphanage, her intelligence was noticed and brought to the attention of Quillish Wammy.
She was taken into Wammy's House on the eve of her third birthday, and when she arrived, she spoke nothing but Welsh and was scared of everyone around her.
She left Wammy's at sixteen, after gaining her letter; C, and becoming joint fourth in line with her best friend, Angel (A).
After leaving Wammy's, Carys headed to America at age seventeen and joined the Mafia, whilst following the Kira case.

Stats
Out Of 40 Fill Out these:
Intelligence: 9
Willingness To Act: 9
Creativity: 8
Social Life: 3
Motivation: 4
Acting Skills: 7
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Carys Williams, or C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys Williams, or C   Carys Williams, or C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:34 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterevised.rpg-board.net

Carys Williams, or C
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Revised :: General :: Character creation-
Jump to: