Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uninterested(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

Uninterested(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Mikami pulled a knife out of his pocket, nd handed it to the man. He then continued to walk until his car came into siht. He pulled out his keys and unlocked the doors. He walked to the drivers side and opened the door.

"Get in, you'll need to learn how to use a gun."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Kazuki followed him without hesitation,and stepped into the car. "A gun eh?"
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Mikami opened his suitcase and handed the boy a gun. Now he had to weapons to help himself if the moment got dangerous. He also handed him some papers, they were all focused on one figure. Otikagure Shinimoto. A mafia boss who killed, raped, and pimped children under the age of 15 for seven years. He was just recently caught, and some of the most ruthless and most disgusting of criminals known. He was a big fella, meaning that Mikami Kaz would both have to shoot him a few times.

"Your new name is Kaz Williams, FBI Agent from the US."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:52 am

"Kaz Williams? Got it shouldn't be hard to remember." He said,taking the gun. He felt the adrenaline building up already. It seemed like something out of the cop movies.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:03 am

Mikami pulled out hi silver laptop and started typing faster than his own eyes could keep up. After a few minutes he finally clicked the enter button and a golden badge beside a picture of Kazuki appeared. Beneath the picture and badge was an entire profile on Kaz Williams, most of it made up. He looked over to him, and reached into the back of his seat pulling out a badge. He placed it in his hand along ith a gun holster. He then closed his laptop and put it in the backset.

"Now, just follow my actions and you should be fine."

Mikami started up the car and took off down the highway heading towards the police station.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Kazuki could feel the adrenaline already. He was pumped,and ready for action. He sat there looking at the badge for a bit,as they drove.
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Mikami slowly looked at the boy out of the corner of his eyes and mirked. He had found someone who shared the same goals as him, and would put him to good use. He and this boy would help Kira save..... no, create a new world. He pulled out his own badge and put it in his suit pocket. After that he stopped at the police station which was just on the edge of the bridge. He looked over to the boy, and reminded him of his place in this new event.

"Remember, your name is Kaz Williams. Now, to brief you on the mission, we will go in and call in this dirty man to interogate him. Once we get him aggrivated enough, he will surely attack. Once he stands up, you are to throw the knife at his feet and then shoot at him as quickly as possible, and pretend to be scared and ashamed of what you did. This will help us kill many of the criminals of this city, and help Kira create a new world. Understand?"

Mikami loaded his gun, and then unlocked while looking at the boy. He then placed it back in his holster underneath his jacket strapped to his back.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shakou

Kazuki Shakou

PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:15 am

Kazuki,or Kaz as he would be called,nodded. "Understood,it sounds easy enough to remember."
Back to top Go down
Mikami Teru

Mikami Teru

PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Mikami nodded and stepped out of the car. He walked into the police station, and walked over to the desk and started signing a few papers to get permission to speak with this disgusting man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uninterested(Open)   Uninterested(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uninterested(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2