Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Field [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

In the Field [private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:50 am

"Do you think if we never came to Wammy's House we would have gotten as far as we have. I mean Roger and Watari have taught us much", he asked
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:43 am

She shrugged.

" Maybe not" she said " But imagine how normal we would be"
Back to top Go down
http://therebirthofaquas.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:45 am

"I dont think we would be normal..I think we would have potencial...The only thing that would really change would wheather or not that potencial would be tapped into"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:49 am

She smiled at his comment.

" Possibly , but then I would have never learned English"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:56 am

"Oh, you learnt english here?", he asked
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:13 am

She smiled.

" I learned from L himself" she said
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:25 am

"Impressive", he said as he looked at her
"Well he did a good job you sound like youve spoken english all your life. How long did it take?", he asked
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:32 am

She looked up at the sky and smiled.

" Six months" she replied " That's why I admire L "
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:34 am

"Wow, thats cool", he said as he looked at the sky. "L is a good mentor...I wipe him good luck on his current case", he said
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:35 am

She nodded worried.

" I talked to him a few nights ago at the kitchens. I remember that the case was different than all his previous ones" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:40 am

"Yeah according to what I have read this Kira case may be extremely challenging", he said
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:42 am

She sighed and looked down.

" Yes it will be very complicated." she said softly " I worry so much that's its stupid"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:53 am

"Ive been studying the case...Tell me what do you think of it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:03 am

She sighed.

" This Kira is a interesting person. He or she tends to have the cult of personality in my opinion"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:17 am

"I agree...Kira is slowly dividing the world into his followers and the people who oppose him or her. I think this world is going to change because of Kira...Whoever he or she is, their intentions seems to be to "purify" the world since hes only targetting criminals, but his metion is unacceptible.", he said
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:24 pm

She shrugged and bit her lip thinking.

" I doubt that he will stay with purifying the world. He is like a new Hitler, for he judges a specific group. Whatever he uses to kill the criminals he will try to use on L. He would want to kill him, for fear of being captured. But I wonder , if the police are after him , I wonder why simply not kill them? Unless, he needs more than a name" she said pondering
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:36 pm

"True Kira could be compared to Hitler but perhaps like Hitler he is killing off a certain bunch of people thinking that by doing so he could create a better world. And it is true that he will probably try to kill L from fear of conviction and death...but also maybe because Kira could see L as the only thing truely standing in the way for his idea of a "Perfert World". But I believe Kira has some sort of honor is who he kills people because by the way its looking he is killing criminals and gaining worshippers. But people will only follow him if they believe he is trying to "cleanse" the world. If he started killing just anyone then his reputation would be ruined", he said
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:43 pm

She nodded , yet closed her eyes sighing.

" Power changes the persons morals, for it seems even L himself changed when he became the best detective" she said " Honor of not , the point is that he shall see that L is a threat , dividing the people more and thus, to get rid of other views he shall try to kill L. L will take more risks than he usually does in other cases, I know him, I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid , like show his face" she replied twiddling her hair.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Hikari bit his thumb as he began to go into a deeper analisis of the situation. *L found out where L was but Kira couldnt kill him...But then he didnt know what L looked like*, Hikari continued to wonder thinking perhaps Kira needed something else to kill with.

"This case may force him to reveal his face", he said.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 pm

She nodded a little worried.

" I believe that he will, and then that will put him at risk. Kira will be as merciless as he is with his criminal , viewing L as a criminal for going against his view of justice. L is not an easy person to forget, his looks are not forgettable. But maybe.......if Nate is right about is hypothesis, then he needs for more than a face, but a name as well "
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:42 am

Hikari wondered around A's statement...
*A face...Yes That makes sense*, he thought as he began to slowly put things together in his head.

"Well then L should be fine if a name is required. Hes never revealed his name before and Im sure if anyone knew it would either be Roger or Watari and they would never tell", he said.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:47 am

She nodded.

" Yes true, last case he was Rue Ryuzaki, and before that Larry" she said laughing " No one is stupid as to reveal their name in a case of the level of severity. Watari, is loyal to L and Roger , well he never leaves the premises, thus unless he must reveal himself as L to the Kanto public........which he might, then he shall put himself in a risk he has never before." she said sighing .
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:49 am

Hikari smiled
"Well I have faith in L, he is the best detective and if theres one person in the world made for this job, its him", he said
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:51 am

She smiled brightly and nodded.

" That's definitely true , no one can be better suited for the case than L."
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:28 am

"This is definately going to be an interesting case to observe", he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Field [private]   In the Field [private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Field [private]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next