Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confrontation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L
Admin
L

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:42 pm

L didn't bother on getting a disguise he decided to wear his usual attire. He entered the academy by posing as a new student under the Alias of Hideki Ryuga the Famous popstar to throw off kira when he would give him his name. He knew that Kira needed a face and a face to kill. He walked into the testing room and sat in a row towards the back and took his shoes off and stared down at Light Yagami from his seat. A Booming voice yelled "Student 627 Sit properly in your chair!" the voice directed at L's way of sitting.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterevised.rpg-board.net
Light

Light

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Light had noticed this new student he was acting rather strange and wondered why he would be staring him down but he kept his eyes to the front as the teacher called to him "yagami come up to the board and diagram this sectence" Light nodded as he steped up from his seat and walked to the board "yes sir"
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:55 pm

"Kahaha wow..what a weirdo that guy is!"Ryuk watched Light but glanced to L.
"Light when is this over? School is so damn boring! This is torture. I don't know how you humans can stand it."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:56 pm

L did not change his sitting position and kept his eye on Light since he already finished his papers

Last edited by L on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:00 pm

Light finished and was dismissed back to his seat and wrote down what was on the board and checked his watch and waited for the bell to ring for lunch a few more minutes passed and the bell ringed and light made his way to the lunch room with his back and lunch in his hand and sat down at a table quitely and away from everyone else
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Ryuk followed closely behind Light.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:23 pm

L was not far behind Light, Infact he was almost right behind him the hold walk there. He sat next to him at lunch and kept quiet for now.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Light looked up at him and began to think to himself
who is he why is he fallowing me it doesnt add up first he stares me down in class and now this im begining to wonder if something is up with this guy
light took out his lunch and began to eat it slowly
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:50 pm

"Hey Light, I think that guy over there likes ya! He's staring you down as we speak. Kahaha!"
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 pm

L continued to stare at Light "Light Yagami, Son of Surichiro Yagami"(if spelled wrong my bad). He finally said to Light. "I've wanted to meet you for awhile"
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:09 am

"Oh? You're that new student. Um...I'm sorry. What was your name?
Anyway, it's the first day you came here so, what exactly do you mean by 'for some time'? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:58 am

ryuk laughed and leaned over beside light
"you might want to watch him he already knows your name and your fathers name I'm not telling you this cuz i like you I just don't want the fun to end so soon"
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Light ignored Ryuk. What are you up to, Ryuk? You aren't helping the sitution very much...and who is this guy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confrontation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Revised :: World of Death Note :: School-
Jump to: