Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zakare Ornami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakare

Zakare

Zakare Ornami Empty
PostSubject: Zakare Ornami   Zakare Ornami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:03 pm

Basics
Name:Zakare ornami (tells most people his name is just Zak)
appearance: Zakare Ornami Emo-Anime-Guy-anime-guys-2461951-30

Occupation&Affiliation
Side:nuetral
Job:Zakare works as in underground hacker for most people getting information where its needed by any means as long as money is involved

Other Things
I.Q:160
Bio:Zakare was born in america he knew his parents but he had never met them before before he could remember what they looked like they sent him to a military boot camp for ten years Zakare stayed there day in and day out he started to become withdrawn and anti social he often started fights all because he could see when others will die with his eyes and when he couldnt win those fights other people started to die mysteriously he learned to hack into computers and found his file it said his parents had sent him away for this very reason heartbroken Zakare fled the boot camp to live alone in solitude believing in only himself and his power now he lives alone and wanders around aimlessly without a purpose unless he's hacking something or eating candy you'll never see much emotion on his face

Stats
Out Of 40 Fill Out these:
Intelligence:10
Willingness To Act:1
Creativity:10
Social Life:1
Motivation:5
Acting Skills:13
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

Zakare Ornami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare Ornami   Zakare Ornami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Approveddd.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Zakare Ornami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare Ornami   Zakare Ornami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:58 pm

approved as a natural kira for me
Back to top Go down
http://therebirthofaquas.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Zakare Ornami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakare Ornami   Zakare Ornami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zakare Ornami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Revised :: General :: Character creation-
Jump to: