Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sessou Akari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Sessou Akari Empty
PostSubject: Sessou Akari   Sessou Akari I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:50 am

Basics
Name: Sessou Akari (Alias : S, Shinko Hikari, Hikari)
Appearance :
Spoiler:

Occupation&Affiliation
Side: Neutral (Siding with Task Force and SPK if needed)
Job: Student at Wammy's House, Minor Detective work

Other Things
I.Q: 169
Bio: Sessou's past is unknown to most. He was born in London and lived there for 6 years before moving on to Japan after the mysterious death of his parents. He stayed in Japan for 4 years, learning the language and customs then returned to England and went to Wammy's House. A student at Wammy's house. He is extremely intellegent but he can be lazy at times. His face is only known at Wammy's House and his name is a secret to all but himself. He likes to play board games and trpgs. He does some side detective work solving cases from his room. He doesnt do alot of cases though because he doesnt like getting involved with the case unless it interested him. He only gets involved if he finds things interesting or unusual. Hes either 5 or 6th in line to succeed L. He likes eating sandwhichs and any other food that he can eat with his hands. He hates coffee and wearing socks...

Stats
Out Of 40 Fill Out these:
Intelligence:13
Willingness To Act:5
Creativity:10
Social Life:2
Motivation:3
Acting Skills:7

Last edited by Hikari on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Sessou Akari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sessou Akari   Sessou Akari I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:33 am

Your IQ is now 169 , and approved
Back to top Go down
http://therebirthofaquas.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Sessou Akari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Revised :: General :: Character creation-
Jump to: