Death Note Revised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Revised

Change the WorLd.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)

Go down 
+4
Matt
~C~
~A~
L
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L
Admin
L

Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:52 am

L stared at all of them before grabbing his coffee and taking a sip from it.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterevised.rpg-board.net
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:56 am

"Qualities? You have no qualities whatsoever, honey," he snorted "I believe I have more qualities than you'll ever have, shortass."

"I will become number one, even if it kills me."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:07 am

She smirked and she ate another strawberry.

" Mello, do as you please. I see you as a collegue and not competition. .......but try if you like.....age has nothing to do with this baby" she said
Back to top Go down
http://therebirthofaquas.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:08 am

Mello snorted and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 am

He sighed at their bickering......he needed a smoke so badly. He had no interest in being the sucessor. His dreams are as soon as he gets old enough he was gonna leave this place. He would take Carys ....maybe.

" This is idiotic......L will choose his successor"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 am

Near entered and sat down in the corner, ignoring the others as he twiddled his hair.
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:11 am

"Yeah, and I don't think it's either of them," Carys said "I believe Near will be the successor."

She smiled softly and turned to him "Or maybe even you."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:13 am

She was going to comment more , until she saw white hair. She smiled thinking that he had come at least. She blushed remembering that L was in the room watching them bicker and sighed .

' What are the chances, chica and I move up......we have so much against us , and I know ....although he is quiet, Near has the best chance"
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:13 am

L drank some more coffee becomign interested in who they'd believe would be the successor
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:15 am

He looked at her as if she was crazy.

" Please C, I have no chance, for.......I dont care at all. What are the chances that I beat albino and your duo" he said meaning the girls
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:15 am

"Carys is far too stupid to move up, stop talking rubbish," Mello rolled his eyes.

"Pfft? Him? Succesor? I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 am

"You're already beating me, M," she smiled, looking at him directly now. She was trying her hardest not to blush, and winning the fight "I bet you could, even if you didn;t want to."
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:19 am

Near glanced up at A then hunched back over as he took a box and spilled the pieces of a puzzle out. It was pure white. Near twiddled his hair as he began placing the pieces together piece by piece.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:29 am

She blushed as Near looked their direction. She was curious towards how he really was. She knew , she could probably move up if she set her mind to. She would and could not leave Carys behind , but she had a weakness already shown. Matt Jeevas , heavy gamer and smoker was her weakness. If Mello or anyone else found out, it would be an advantage over her , thus an advantage over her since they were a team. She sighed.

"Chica is intelligent......but if i lose .......it might be to Near" she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:37 am

Shinko scratched his head as he just awoke from a nap noticing everyone was gathering.

*Whats all the commotion*, he wondered as he walked into the room noticing L. He didnt say anything just sat down cross legged and bit his thumb

Last edited by Sessou on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:47 am

Matt sighed and rubbed his temples at their childishness. He wondered why he cared that Mello did not like Carys.

" Well children" he hissed. " Behave"
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:35 am

L was becoming bored of the kids and stood up and looked at them "..So..Who are you all"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:11 am

She looked up at him and smiled shyly. She pulled a strand of her hair back.

" I am ~A~ , " she replied shyly
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:13 am

He smiled and leaned down to her level "Yes, Your the second A Arent You?" he asked
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:15 am

Her cheeks turned redder and she squeaked as a reflex. She did not trust her voice and she nodded instead.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:16 am

He almost chuckled at how shy she was. "Well, your doing a fine job with your deductive skills I hear from Roger" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:18 am

Shinko looked up at L.
"Im Hikari", he said
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:19 am

L looked from A to the other boy he hadn't noticed earlier "Hm..I've never heard of you im afraid, Your H?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:25 am

Shinko shook his head.
"No, Im S", he said
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:26 am

"Oh So Hikari Is not your true name then?" he said in wonderment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)   Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting My Apprentices(Open To All Wammy Kids)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next